Conferences at Cork Opera House.
Elevate your conference to the main stage!
When it comes to production values, our team will enable you deliver a conference event like no other. With tiered comfortable seats, a full digital surround sound system, wide screen back projection system & the largest stage in region, let Cork Opera House help you take your conference to the next level.
Unique Venue Spaces & Meeting Rooms
Our auditorium is perfect for conferences, award-ceremonies, seminars
The main auditorium of the Cork Opera House has a seating capacity of 904 seats theatre style facilitating impressive and inspiring space for event organisers, speakers and participants.
The auditorium layout is a stall and two tiers arrangement with optional use of four corporate boxes for visiting dignitaries or keynote speakers.
The auditorium is available for exclusive hire and include break-out rooms, bar and dining facilities, cloakroom, toilets, wi-fi and technical support.
A number of high impact bespoke branding opportunities have been created to enable you tasteful brand the large footfall areas of the building, both inside & out.
- Unique conference facilities for up to 904 delegates theatre style.
- Mid-size space for up to 500 theatre style on the ground floor
- Bespoke building branding
- Numerous meeting rooms and smaller areas in the building suitable for breakout meetings and sessions.
- One large bar, one top floor bar and ample foyer space.
- Café/restaurant and catering facilities on site.
- Fully functioning stages with full production, lighting and sound facilities.
- Green room, dressing rooms, break out room.
To make an enquiry please contact Martin O Donoghue on or call Direct on: +353 83 1790722
PREVIOUS CONFERENCE EVENTS AT CORK OPERA HOUSE
In 2016, we hosted the Irish Distillers 50th year anniversary conference for 500 staff. Full AV support, building branding & catering were provided
Stryker World Stroke day conference
To celebrate the World Stroke day, Stryker hosted a half day conference where over 700 staff, patients & industry professionals gathered to share experiances & watch inspiring presentations on the medical interventions prioduced by Stryler here in Cork.
UCC CUBS Conference
On March 1st 2017, we hosted over 900 commence students from UCC for a full day conference, with presentations from several top international CEO’s chaired by Gina London.