Customer Service Policy
Welcome to Cork Opera House. You’re here to enjoy yourself!
Our staff are here to help, any direction from them is for the wellbeing of all patrons. Remember that you could be sharing this space with over 1,000 people who are all here to enjoy the event too.
- Cork Opera House has zero tolerance for abusive behaviour towards our staff.
- If you behave in a rude, intimidating or violent manner towards our staff or to other patrons then you will be asked to leave, without refund of ticket price.
- Disruptive behaviour which interferes with the enjoyment of an event by others will not be tolerated.
- Serious breaches of this policy will also result in a patron being barred from the premises.
- The application of this policy is enforceable by the Duty Manager and any persons acting under instruction of the Duty Manager.
· CCTV cameras are in operation throughout the building and are used to ensure the safety of patrons and staff.