Advertising creates brand awareness, but sponsorship creates brand experience!
Why Sponsor the Arts?
Sponsorship is about engaging with your customers in a space they feel passionately about. It is a sensitive business now more so than ever, as people become cynical in response to having their personal space infringed upon by intrusive ads and logos. Being sensitive to the integrity of arts forms is what we are all about and as a sponsor this sensitivity and integrity rubs off on your brand giving it authenticity and winning you loyalty. Sponsoring the Arts ensures your brand is fully integrated with the experience and our patrons see you as the force which made that moment of magic happen. Why watch from the side-lines when you can take centre-stage?
- Enhance your corporate reputation in the community
- Inject authenticity to your brand
- Engage with your customers on a personal level
- Bring creative thought into your business
- Develop your cause-related marketing strategy
Achieve all this with a well picked arts sponsorship and a clever activation strategy.
Sponsor a Box
Get the best seats in the house and call them your own! Cork Opera House’s four private corporate boxes (Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, and Bizet), offer sponsors an excellent opportunity for you to entertain your clients and colleagues, and indeed friends and family for that exclusive night out.
A sponsorship package can be tailored to meet the needs of your entertaining or marketing objectives and may include:
- 8 box tickets for the opening night of ALL shows for 1 year
- VIP Service including champagne on ice and bar service
- Canapé/buffet menus and bar tab facilities are available on request
- Complimentary tickets for the Annual Pantomime
- Complimentary tickets for our Screenings
- Complimentary hire of the Blue Angel Lounge, our top-floor front of house bar with spectacular views over the river
Sponsor a Show
The Cork Opera House brand offers a highly effective and affordable investment opportunity for corporate sponsors. Opportunities include full title sponsorship of a show, a touring production or series and one-off performance sponsorship.Link your company name to a show which attracts your target audience from our wide ranging programme including panto, drama, dance, opera, comedy, musicals, concerts and family & educational shows. Packages can be tailor-made to suit the business and marketing objectives of your company.
Sponsoring a show at Cork Opera House will give your company unprecedented exposure and specifically:
- Unique brand identity and association with a show/event
- Corporate branding on promotional materials
- In-venue branding
- Advertising across newspaper, magazine, poster and outdoor, electronic and radio media associated with a show
- Excellent PR coverage
- Exclusive corporate hospitality packages, including VIP ticket allocations, corporate box tickets and use of the Blue Angel Lounge for private receptions pre or post-show