Our WHEELCHAIR LIFT on the ground floor gives greater accessibility to the auditorium. Our ELEVATOR is situated on the left side of the Opera House. This enables wheelchair user’s complete access to all levels of the Cork Opera House. Our wheelchair accessible toilet is situated on our top floor. Our staff are on hand to assist you at all times. To ensure your comfort & convenience please call our Box Office to book your seat on 021 4270022.
Hard Of Hearing
An induction loop is in operation for patrons with hearing difficulties. People with hearing aids should set them to ‘T’.
Sign Language Interpreted
Irish Sign Language interpreted performances are programmed where possible. The next ISL interpreted performance takes place on:
Jimmy’s Hall, Thursday 20 Sept at 8pm
Guide dogs are allowed in Cork Opera House and its auditorium. Please inform our Box Office staff when booking tickets.
Cork Opera House operates the following policies for the benefit and enjoyment of all its patrons
- Smoking is prohibited in the Theatre.
- We ask that all mobile phones and electronic paging devices be turned off during performances.
- Flash Photography and Video recording is prohibited.
- Late comers may not be admitted depending on the production guidelines and late admittance is at the discretion of the manager on duty. Late admittance will only take place at a suitable break in the performance and late comers may be seated in an area of the auditorium as directed by management.
- Food or drink in the auditorium is permitted at the discretion of the promoter and manager however we ask our patrons to please refrain from consuming food or drink during the performance. Food and drink not purchased from the premises is prohibited.
We ask that all patrons respect those around them. Please keep movement and speech to a minimum. We request that parents ensure their children are not a disturbance to other patrons. Cork Opera House is dedicated to the highest of entertainment values and we thank you for your co-operation in these matters.