When you use corkoperahouse.ie website information is received using cookies and web beacons about your visit. You can disable cookies on your computer by following the instructions outlined in your help function. However, you will be unable to purchase tickets or use any booking-related features once your cookies are disabled.
For statistical and strategic planning purposes information generated from cookies and web beacons helps us determine:
- The number of first time and repeat visits (this is identified by the IP address of your webserver),
- The traffic on the website, pages visited, and length of time spent on the website.
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
- The device used to access our site (i.e phone, tablet, desktop PC).
Personal Data Request
If you would like to review the data we hold for you on our database please contact us, in writing, and we’ll arrange for this information to be disclosed. For security reasons we will ask you to provide proof of identification and will be unable to provide information that identifies another patron’s data.
Updates to this policy
This policy is regularly updated.